Over two days, this engaging, interactive course blends the latest agile development innovations with scrum best-practices and exercises. Be ready for your next agile initiative or prepare for your Agile/Scrum certification.
- Why agile or scrum?
- The current state of IT project management
- What is the waterfall development model?
- Development life cycle methods
- Agile principles and roots of agility
- Scrum principles and roots of scrum
- DSDM - Dynamic Systems Development Method
- FDD (feature driven development)
- High-level scrum processes
- Agile projects: Financial prioritization
- Executing the iteration
- Release planning
- Implementing and scaling scrum
- Architecture/software anti-patterns
- Methodology traps and synergies
Register early and save $200. Ask about corporate discounts.
Scrum Certification Training - Chicago Location
Edwel Training Center
1500 McConnor Pkwy
Schaumburg, IL. 60173